Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices

• Updated: Sat, September 03, 2011

• Reported By: karla campbell — grand rapids Michigan United States of America
ILD Teleservices
san antonio, Texas United States of America

ILD Teleservices San Antonio TX my son called me from vancouver washington it was an emergency!! When he called i had to use my social security disability debit card, now they have my disability card number and i am scared san antonio, Texas

My son recently called me collect from vancouver washington because there was an emergency, actually he called me twice but the second time was from a church.  We only talked for at a max 5 mins and that was from a pay phone.  They charged me $46.82, that is more than what they use to charge for long distance then when i was a kid.  I am on disability and that cards source is from my montly pay, now i am scared that either they or someone else may rip me off again.  I should of never given out my card number but it was an emergency i wasn't thinking at the time. I received no bill or paper with the amount of minutes used nor how much i was charged per minute.  A also believe i should of been told how much it would cost per minute before i accepted the call!!!  Now i will have to make sacrifices to make up for the large amount of money taken out.  Now that i founf out about the company and other people getting ripped off i feel i have been violated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely  karla campbell
                                                           (((ROR redacted)))
                                                            Grand Rapids, Mich   49503

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices/san-antonio-Texas-/ILD-Teleservices-San-Antonio-TX-my-son-called-me-from-vancouver-washington-it-was-an-emer-772859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices