license

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Kevin — Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Illinois Financial Lead Marketing
2201 North Center St. Maryville, Illinois USA

Illinois Financial Lead Marketing Illinois Financial Failure to Honor Money-Back Guarantee Maryville Illinois

I ordered leads and when I asked for the refund that was promised to me I was refused service and they will not return my emails concerning my refund.

I received an email from Jason Price, a sales rep from this company. I responded, asking Jason to contact me via phone so that I could better understand his services. We discussed the leads and the money back guarantee if I was not able to make a sale from them.

On 6/11/2013, a few days after I paid $400.00, I received the leads that I asked for. After reviewing the leads and calling the entire list that he gave me, I was unable to make a single sale. This was due to the fact that many of the leads were bad/stale (wrong number, disconnected number, etc.). Jason stated that the leads were generated from their call center and surveys mailed out to the leads. Furthermore, Jason said that these leads were qualified, i.e. a good working number with an interested party at the other end.

I then attempted to contact Jason, the sales representative that I originally purchased the leads from, I was informed that Jason no longer works for Illinois Financial Lead Marketing and was forwarded to Madison. Madison denied my refund, stating that I waited too long to request a refund. I later found that on the original order form, in size 7 font buried in a paragraph, that refunds and replacements are void after 90 days. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to get in touch with any one at Illinois Financial Lead Marketing it was past the 90 days. Due to the fact that I was pursuing a refund prior to the 90 days, I am seeking a full refund of $400, my original purchase price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Illinois-Financial-Lead-Marketing/Maryville-Illinois-62062/Illinois-Financial-Lead-Marketing-Illinois-Financial-Failure-to-Honor-Money-Back-Guarante-1152083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Illinois Financial Lead Marketing