Complaint Review: Illpumpyouup.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Sacramento California
Illpumpyouup.com
527 D Street Clearwater, FL 33756 Clearwater , Florida USA

Illpumpyouup.com Ripoff, dishonest, scam Clearwater Florida

This is the last time I order from illpumpyouup.com. Company straight scams customers.. I thought it was just an honest mistake the first time I placed an order and was called about 5 days later stating that they were out of the flavor of protein I wanted. They apologized and said they'd switch it.. Ok.. After a 2 week delay for that I received my order. That was a year ago. Subsequently, on my last 2 orders the same thing happened. I asked them why I was able to place the order if it was out if stock and they told me some BS about an order mixup. I'm 3 for 3, so I figured I'd test the theory of the shipping fraud- sure enough I placed an order for FedEx: came USPS. I'm not even calling to report this with illpumpyouup.com. I'm taking this up with proper authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Illpumpyouupcom/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Illpumpyouupcom-Ripoff-dishonest-scam-Clearwater-Florida-1079243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Illpumpyouup.com