Complaint Review: ilovedooney.com

ilovedooney.com I love dooney NOT", Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Authenticated?

*Consumer Comment: Mine doesnt

*Consumer Comment: NOT AUTHENTIC

*General Comment: I Love Dooney is NOT a ripoff!

my husband purchased a purse from the ilovedooney.com site for a christmas gift.  The bag was not to my liking and when i tried to contact this company no one would ever answer the phone number provided for service.  i emailed the customer service site with a request for return information and was told they only allow 14days from puchase to return for a refund.  nothing on the order site states this restriction.  the problem is from order date to receipt of item purchased the 14days have passed and you are stuck with only the remote possibility of receiveing a credit for futher purchases.  This site is not consumer friendly and functions like a scam site.  i am warning everyone i know and work with to avoid ilovedooney.com at all cost!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ilovedooneycom/internet/ilovedooneycom-I-love-dooney-NOT-Internet-815614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ilovedooney.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Authenticated?

AUTHOR: Ramey - (USA)

Have you had any of your bags authenticated by an expert? A friend and I were considering making a purchase but don't want to throw away $200 for a fake when I can pay $400 for the real deal direct.  Some fakes look good enough to be the real thing to a consumer but turn out to be counterfeit/fake.  I'm not giving $200 to someone that might be gluing the Dooney logo onto a $5 purse they picked up......  I'd pay him $50 if it appeared to be a "good knock-off"!  Thoughts?

Mine doesnt

AUTHOR: rody_40 - ()

My wife just returned a handbag. It was within 10 days and i am not getting anything. No credit and i have my confirmation that they picked it up 14 days ago. I called now at least forty times and get no one is available. No way this is actually dooney. FWIW, i was well within the 14 days but no where on the receipt does it say it has to be within 14 days. Looking at my documentation no way would someone not ordering it know that.

NOT AUTHENTIC

AUTHOR: cammie - ()

i bought a bag from this company on ebay. the purse was a fake! i filed a complaint with paypal and my money was refunded. they are not authorized dooney dealers. i called dooney and they told me so!

#4 General Comment

I Love Dooney is NOT a ripoff!

AUTHOR: AV - (United States of America)

This person is upset because they did not like the product and did not realize they only had two weeks to return the item to get their refund.  I have ordered about a dozen items from I Love Dooney and it is always VERY clear on the order confirmation as well as the receipt that your return time is limited.  In addition, this person states that by the time you receive the item it's too late to return... I ALWAYS receive my items within just a few days (in fact, today is Wednesday and today I received an item I ordered on Saturday).

When you order from a discounter, you need to follow their rules... sounds to me this person has a bad case of sour grapes.  I will keep shopping at I Love Dooney and I urge others to do the same.  These are legitimate Dooney & Bourke items at a great discount.  Follow the return rules (if you need to return, I never have - the one bag I wasn't thrilled with a friend bought from me, she couldn't believe the price) and you won't be disapponted.