Complaint Review: iluvfabrix

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Vavi — Sackville New Brunswick Canada
iluvfabrix

iluvfabrix I HATE Iluvfabrix Internet, Internet

I ordered fabric that was supposed to be high-end, from a reputable fabric maker.
I received a cheap piece of synthetic fabric which looked nothing like the picture that was advertised on line (which I kept, as proof).I tried to get in contact with the company using their reply box on the site.
(link: http://www.iluvfabrix.com/contact.html)
I never received an answer.

When I told them to unsubscribe me from their junk site, they claimed they had never received an email from me.  (Why would they, when they tell dissatisfied customers to use a reply box that they never answer!  I guess this is their way of lying, so that they can reply that they've never received an email from you, or that you haven't used their - non toll-free -  number to reach them.)  Easy way to be dismissive.  This is repulsively poor customer service.

Now, wait for it, folks.  I'm sure the owner will now write back with the excuse that my email was never received and that I never phoned, as per the little scheme mentioned above.

Don't buy from these people.  The countless complaints (both here and online) should keep anyone at bay.  Check out the following website: http://fraudiluvfabrix.blogspot.ca/.  These people seem like decent customers who were completely ripped off.  And, please note: if none of what they were saying was true, they'd have been sued for defamation long ago.  This is further compelling evidence that Iluvfabrix is messing with customers.  I, for one, am warning everyone to stay away, because they sure ripped me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iluvfabrix/internet/iluvfabrix-I-HATE-Iluvfabrix-Internet-Internet-1000077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iluvfabrix