Complaint Review: Image Auto Sales Boise

• Reported By: Danomite1984 — Boise Idaho
Image Auto Sales Boise
9176 W Fairview Ave Boise, Idaho USA

Image Auto Sales Boise The Used car dealer you were warned about. Boise Idaho

Never shopping there again!  Sold me a truck with all factory recommended maintenance done. Told me worry free driving for the next 30,000 miles.  Well 216 miles later I'm dumping oil and have to have the truck towed.  Go back to image to ask for help. Absolutely none provided. Gave me the number for the place they get work done on their vehicles and did not offer me anything for my troubles.  I made it easy on these guys too, they did not have to finance me. I brought them a cashiers check for the full $6500 and didn't try to drop the price at all.

On their web site it says:

"Get all the things you need with your new pre-owned vehicle.  The things you should not have to ask for, including: FULL TANK OF GAS ALL MANUFACTURER RECOMENDED MAINTENANCE IS UP TO DATE.  VEHICLE IS READY TO YOUR NEXT MAINTENANCE INTERVAL VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT 4 OIL CHANGES* 3 Months/3,000 Mile WARRANTY** *up to 5 quarts standard motor oil **for vehicles 10 years old or newer and less than 100,000 miles"

My vehicle is 14 years old so I did not expect the warranty. However they did offer me 1 free oil change.  Wish I would have seen the absolute lie on their website before buying.  I left with less than a half tank of gas, they kept the vehicle history report, and like I said gave me 1 free oil change.

Thanks for the terrible experience Matt at Image Auto Boise.   Do your self a favor and go somewhere else to look for your next used vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Image-Auto-Sales-Boise/Boise-Idaho-83704/Image-Auto-Sales-Boise-The-Used-car-dealer-you-were-warned-about-Boise-Idaho-1067837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Image Auto Sales Boise