Complaint Review: imagine mastercard first bank of delaware

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: kandy — findlay Ohio United States of America
imagine mastercard first bank of delaware

imagine mastercard first bank of delaware They defroded me and put me into collection for a card I never actavated and charged me 434.96. Internet

I had got a Imagine mastercard from First Bank of Delaware. I never actavated it and put the card in my desk. I got a letter in the mail on 02-28-2011 that said I owe them 434.96. I called the number on the letter and it was another bank wanting me to get another card from them.

I talked to a lady and she told me that if I get their card they can knock my bill down to 367 dollars. I tryed to tell her that I never used the card and all she wanted was me to give them the money and they will give me another credit card from their bank JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS, LLC. Now if i owe that money (which I never used) why would I have to pay another bank? Now I got that on my credit report and now when I go to try and get something they look at that and deny me and I feel that they hurt my credit and I want something done ,that is not right that we have to pay for something we never got in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imagine-mastercard-first-bank-of-delaware/internet/imagine-mastercard-first-bank-of-delaware-They-defroded-me-and-put-me-into-collection-for-701087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imagine mastercard first bank of delaware