Complaint Review: Imagine You New

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Largo Florida
Imagine You New
7310 Central Ave. Saint Petersburg, Florida USA

Imagine You New formerly Complexions Day Spa No customers service.....at all!! Saint Petersburg Florida

I would like to say I tried their services…but still unable to.

My fiancé purchased me a spa deal for me through Groupon for my birthday back in March. The first available appointment (Anytime / Day) that had was June 20th so I took that one and had to take a half day off of work to make it. I received an email 2 days before my appointment confirming it…..so we’re all good, right? Wrong! I show up at a couple minutes before my scheduled time and they check me in and sit me in a room and ask me to fill out a form, a couple mins later they come back in and get me form and my Groupon and state that someone would be right with me….well after 25 minutes of waiting a lady finally comes in and stats that they are short technicians and will have to reschedule my appointment, REALLY!!!  She advises me that she is unsure when she can fit me in and will have to call me once she reschedules some other appointments. Well It has been 3 weeks now and I haven’t heard back from anyone as of yet. I have called them numerous time and no one ever answers the phone,  I’ve let messages with no response also. I would never refer this place to anyone….ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-You-New-/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33707/Imagine-You-New-formerly-Complexions-Day-Spa-No-customers-serviceat-all-Saint-Pe-1066262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine You New