Complaint Review: imbuygold

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: David — Bemidji Minnesota United States of America
imbuygold

imbuygold HK MASO Group Co.Ltd Advertise "instant delivery", state that item is "on hand", then don't deliver, and tell you they don't have item on hand. Internet

The company advertises "Instant delivery", "24/7" service. After I boight from them, I tried to contact them, but the websire was offline for 24 hours. Then, when it came back up, a customer service agent told me they didn't have the product on hand. I asked for a refund, but could never get "Mary" to respond to my inquiries. So I filed a dispute on paypay, and within 5 minutes, was told that my "gold was ready, please drop the dispute." I refused, and there we stand. Do not buy from these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imbuygold/internet/imbuygold-HK-MASO-Group-CoLtd-Advertise-instant-delivery-state-that-item-is-on-hand-684085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imbuygold