Complaint Review: imbuygold.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Palm Harbor Florida United States of America
imbuygold.com

imbuygold.com MMO Newgames Group Ltd Got my gold after complaining but then the ripoff attempts started Internet

Do not believe the false advertisement that this place delivers in 15 minutes. It took closer to 15 hours to get my gold and that was only after contacting them via chat and complaining about the wait. The next day I got a fake Blizzard GM message in my game chat window telling me to login to a website to verify my account was normal (Blizzard does not contact you through the chat window they have their own popup interface for that). The website I was supposed to login to was registered to a company from the Netherlands. Then I got a call on my phone from a fake Wells Fargo number telling me to enter my credit card number to verify it. I don't have a Wells Fargo CC.

Do not buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imbuygoldcom/internet/imbuygoldcom-MMO-Newgames-Group-Ltd-Got-my-gold-after-complaining-but-then-the-ripoff-att-988949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imbuygold.com