Complaint Review: imbuygold.com.au

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Gosnells Internet
imbuygold.com.au

imbuygold.com.au Rip offs - Abominable service - No Delivery or Refund Internet

After receiving a call ti cobfirm my order I was told to wait online. After 3 hours I was somewhat frustrated with the lack of communication. I followed up eith contacting their online web service and was told 5-9 hours for delivery. After 12 hours I called again and was told it was still in progress. I then followed up with a call after two days and asked what thr progresd was snd was informed no progress had been made. I requested a cancellation and refund which I was told would take 24 hours. I followed up 24 hours later and was informed my order was still in progress to which I again requested a cancellation. Followed up again to which I was again told my order was still in progress. Requested confirmation of my cancellation and cancelled the order again. After being told yhe supervisor was not in one day, was visiting a sick relative, must have missed processing my cancellation and finally not working again on respective days I have filed a report with paypal and sm reporting these experiences here. Still no sign of my order or refund and coming on three weeks now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imbuygoldcomau/internet/imbuygoldcomau-Rip-offs-Abominable-service-No-Delivery-or-Refund-Internet-1037706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imbuygold.com.au