Complaint Review: immediadent clarksville Indiana

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Heather Gabbard — Henryville Indiana
immediadent clarksville Indiana
, Select State/Province USA

Immediadent I had fillings done and the dentist drilled left and then his assistant placed the fillings and put in way too much I had to return a few days later still wasn't helped by a dentist again an assistant filed I did get some relief from that but now it has been a few weeks and I'm back in pain so I have an appointment with a highly recommended dentist to see how much damage was done by immediadent to my teeth! I will never go back ! Clarksville Indiana

I had 9 cavities filled with this facility and first mistake they did them all at once and did an awful job . Long story short after going back twice I'm still in pain and now my teeth have shifted. I have an appointment now with a high recommended dentist to see what damage immediadent has caused

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/immediadent-clarksville-Indiana/Select-StateProvince/Immediadent-I-had-fillings-done-and-the-dentist-drilled-left-and-then-his-assistant-place-1113635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on immediadent clarksville Indiana