Complaint Review: Immediate Response Locksmith

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: smiley10 — San Antonio Texas
Immediate Response Locksmith
11765 West Avenue, Suite 221 San Antonio, Texas USA

Immediate Response Locksmith RIP-OFF "LOCKSMITH" broke the key off in the lock and still charged me San Antonio Texas

I was new in town and my garage door got stuck with the key in the lock.  The garage lock was also the key lock to my door.  I called this company and they at seven in the morning and they said they would have someone by within fifteen minutes.  After over an hour I called back and they said they would have to dispatch a new technician.

Over two hours later, someone finally showed up.  He was able to get the garage door open but he couldn't get the key out and after trying for several minutes, he broke the key off in the lock.  So my garage door was now wide open with no way to lock it and I still couldn't get my house because the house key and the garage door key was the same one.

He then tried to charge be $120!  I told him I wasn't paying because I still couldn't get in the house.  He said that I got in the garage and that was good enough.  I refused to pay and he threated to call the police.  He agreed to let me pay only $75 which I did (and I shouldn't have) because I was scared of his threat.  I should've let the police come and deal with him.  he was rude and  threatening.

After he left, I still had to call another locksmith to fix his mess (which they did) and pay another fee.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Immediate-Response-Locksmith/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/Immediate-Response-Locksmith-RIP-OFF-LOCKSMITH-broke-the-key-off-in-the-lock-and-still-1126223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Immediate Response Locksmith