Complaint Review: immigrationdirect

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: Julia — Houston Texas United States of America
immigrationdirect

immigrationdirect USCIS Immigration Service USCIS Immigration Service Fakes itself to look like USCIS governmental website, and take money from the poor! Internet

I was searching for USCIS on google, and the first website appeared was USCIS Immigration Service. I clicked on it thinking that it's the government website. It lures me to think that the website belongs to the government. The website says I could file my application online, and the filing fee is $200. It turns out that they did NOT file my application, and they provided a crappy application which is provided for free at USCIS.gov-real Governmental website. I figured that they fake to be governmental website, and they did NOTHING to help the customers. I read the Refund policy, and it said if I call within 30 days, they fully refund my money, but then, when I called, they said NO, they dont refund, and they read me a different refund policy. The manager yelled at me when I said to her that I'm poor and a student, and loosing that $200 is a big deal for me. She said she does not care, and she hung up on me. This is sad that there is nothing we can do about these people who are out there to rip poor and innocent people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/immigrationdirect/internet/immigrationdirect-USCIS-Immigration-Service-USCIS-Immigration-Service-Fakes-itself-to-loo-785828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on immigrationdirect