Complaint Review: imp online- International Masters Publishers in PA USA

• Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: sb1967 — nowhere United States of America
imp online- International Masters Publishers in PA USA
948 Plaza Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania United States of America

imp online- International Masters Publishers in PA USA The rip-you off by sending multiple orders and when you call them they act like they don't understand Montoursville, Pennsylvania

My daughter loves history and this company sent her a sample of their next greatest thing. She sent in the order and instead of sending us the 1 packet as we requested they sent 3. They then told us our bill was over $20 when  it was suppose to be about $10

I called them about this and they said we understand and kept sending us 3 at a time. I called them and told them I did not get the last order. they acted as if they did not understand english. I asked for a pennsylvanian representative and the person said they were from pa but yet did not udnerstand me when I requested for them to send me a packet with only one at a time because i could not afford 3 at a time. she then told me 3 would save me money and talked as if i wasn't my decision. I was so mad. I told her to cancel my account and then she asked me why i wanted to cancel my account. Complete morons!

I contacted the BBB and they took care of it for me. the messages to the bbb from imp were all lies also. When I said this in my response imp finally canceled my account and i sent any orders back to them

I am telling any people who want to order from them- DON"T! IMP are  incompetent morons! Customers do not come first with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imp-online-International-Masters-Publishers-in-PA-USA/Montoursville-Pennsylvania-17754-2400/imp-online-International-Masters-Publishers-in-PA-USA-The-rip-you-off-by-sending-multipl-826399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imp online- International Masters Publishers in PA USA