Complaint Review: impact braces

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: peter — virginia beach Virginia
impact braces
3305 3 Mile Rd NE Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

impact braces they shipped to wrong address and claim it was my fault Grand Rapids Michigan

*Author of original report: error in there web address

This company Impact Braces shipped me a brace , they sent it to the wrong address and they are saying its not their fault and refuse to send me a refund , this has been going on since sept , the post office sent me proof that they put on the wrong address and the address that did get it claim they RTS it back to the Impact Braces but the post office cant find it ,, Since my wife need this braces I ordered another one and felt that everything was going to be ok . as it turns out , since the post office cant find and the item was delivied to someone else , Impact Braces feel eventhou they sent it to the wrong address, its somehow my fault and I shouldnt get a refund . so now I paid for two items and only got one ! please clear this up ( yes I filed a cc report as well but that is going to 60 days , so far I have been waiting 4 months )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/impact-braces/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49525/impact-braces-they-shipped-to-wrong-address-and-claim-it-was-my-fault-Grand-Rapids-Michig-1104191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on impact braces

error in there web address

AUTHOR: peter - ()

please correct their web address to http://www.impactbraces.com/