Complaint Review: impact cash loans

• Reported By: Anonymous — dallas Texas
impact cash loans
26350 venture blvd ste d 821 Encino, California United States of America

impact cash loans Scam Encino, California

I recieved a phone call from Impact cash loans by Roger Shell. He told me i was approved for a 2000 loans and all i needed to do was send 295.00 for the insurance by money gram. it seemed fishy but when he told me i was getting it back i agreed to it.

i sent the money and called him back with the money gram number. he told me to wait 20 minutes an he would call me back. He called me back an i was transferred to Ronnie Chase he then told me i had to send 375.

To activate the money gram number and pick up the money. I told him i wanted to Cancel an he told me i had to wait 50 to 60 days before i can get it back. i asked him for corporate number and he told me f*** you and hung up on me. i called back an he pick up saying do whatever actions you want then hung up again.

i waited 15 minutes then called again an i spoke to Max Williams who stated he was the assistant manager an he would give me back my 295 plus 300 from Ronnie's check if i sent him 212. i told him i didn't want any more money i just want what i sent and he told me well in 50 to 60 days you will get a call an we will wire it to you. then hung up. i was mad that was money i needed an still haven't got back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/impact-cash-loans/Encino-California-/impact-cash-loans-Scam-Encino-California-1046070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on impact cash loans