Complaint Review: impact cash loans

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: rick5391 — cleveland Ohio
impact cash loans
Internet, Florida United States of America

impact cash loans constantly bringing up ways for me to send money because something wrong and not right. ins, activation, not full middle name, ect. Internet, Florida

i applied for a loan and they called me back saying i was approved, all u have to do is send 210 $ for ins. purposes which they said was refundable so i did. After i did that they told me i had to send more $ (400-500) $ to activate my reference # so i did which they also said was refundable then ill recieve my money. After i gave them the reference # they said it wasnt able to work because my full middle name wasnt on the receipt. so they had to change the reference # and make me send more money to activate it. Which money gram is unable to put full middle name. so i sent another 400-500$ so i could recieve my money.. so i sent that and they said congradulations we have activated your reference # and u are ready to recieve your money. They transfered the call to somebody else and now they are saying this is the last time youll have to send $ to recieve urs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/impact-cash-loans/Internet-Florida-/impact-cash-loans-constantly-bringing-up-ways-for-me-to-send-money-because-something-wron-1044724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on impact cash loans