Complaint Review: impact cash loans

• Reported By: sumtinwong — bradenton Florida
impact cash loans
Internet USA

impact cash loans Contacted me to offer me money Internet

First off these certain group of people that have an iranian accent, that one can tell is from another country.  First I believe these same group of people were threatening citizens of america that they are being sued and if the citzens do not come up with money, they will be facing jail time.

These group of people usually know where you work, where you live, most of your phone numbers that citzens have to keep changing because it becomes constant harrassement.

Now these group of people have changed there MO.  They no how to use the computer system well, so educated in that, but not very educated in English.  So when I hear some one from a third world country offering myself something better than I have in the United States.  I hesitate.   Yes, I did recieve  a call from one of them, the number is 702359559, we as americans can start jamming their phone lines as they so like to do to us, and prey on the innocent.

These group of people prey on nieve, desperate people that want freedom from financial burden that our country brings to us.

But, hey, they have no learned to apply for government assistance yet.  It seems to be the government is eager to give to immigrants, but not US citizens.. Of course, the government is probably helping them fund thier equipment so the American people..figure out the rest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/impact-cash-loans/internet/impact-cash-loans-Contacted-me-to-offer-me-money-Internet-1054438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on impact cash loans