Complaint Review: Impact Knowledge Institute

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: BillH — Kennewick Washington
Impact Knowledge Institute
Carlsbad, California USA

Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Help is on the way!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Best way to handle your concerns

*Consumer Comment: I have been scammed too!

I was first contacted by a fast talking sales person from Impact KI aka Impact Knowledge Institue. They represented that they would train me to be up and going and making money on the web in a very short period of 6 months. The training consisted of some web based marketing lessons and 16 weeks of a 30 minute tutoring call. In order to go forward with the training I had to sign up with their hosting company Easy 1 Hosting at additional cost. I put $500 down and financed the remainder with their associate company Duvera Financial. These companys and many more are currently under investigation by Homeland Arbitration, 4023 Kennett Pike, Suite 519, Wilmington, DE 19807. Phone 800-659-5094. Speak to Ryan Clark.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Knowledge-Institute/Carlsbad-California-92018/Impact-Knowledge-Institute-Impact-KI-Impact-Web-Design-Easy-1-Hosting-Horizon-Learning-1080163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Knowledge Institute

Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too!

AUTHOR: VP413333 - ()

Impact Knowledge got me too!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Help is on the way!!!!

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB.... they will take action!!

Best way to handle your concerns

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... They will handle any complaint you have and get answer to you

I have been scammed too!

AUTHOR: Helen - ()

I have been ripped off by the same companies listed in this report, and have not received a dime back from them. Kyle from Impact Knowledge Institute failed to call me back, as well as his boss, who assisted in scamming me out of my first $1,000.00 through my credit card, and then financing me through Duvera Financial. I have also received a letter from The Homeland Arbitratration Group, who stated that Impact Knowledge Institute, and their other alias names, Easy 1 Hosting, and any other companies involved are under investigation for consumer fraud.

I called Homeland, and spoke to a gentleman, who suggested that I file a complaint in each company's state with their Attorney General's Office, and to file a report about of the companies through Federal Trade Commission. Ok, so far I filed with the State of California's Attorney General's Office against Duvera Financial Services, and got no real help, just a letter from them stating they are a seperate billing company and will refund me if Impact Institute okays the refund, which is over $800.00 dollars paid towards a $2,000.00 and up balance, which they keep adding late fees, because I was told not to make anymore payments to them by Homeland Arbitration. So I got no where with Duvera Financial, and they keep harassing me for the money owed to them.

I have invested in out-of-pocket costs so far $3,000.00, between dropshipping costs, website hosting, etc., and the store had to be closed, because I was making nothing to cover the overhead costs of running the online store. I am upset over this, because a complaint has been filed, investigation in process, but I have no received any assistance in filing charges, or getting refunds from these companies. I have 3 complaint forms being worked on, it's time consuming and I have to make copies of all the records I kept, to send with complaint forms. I would think there would be an easier way, considering there are complaints on file already. Meanwhile, these companies continue to operate and rip more people off, making themselves rich, which commiting fraud. I plan to still file complints and publicly announce their scams, and hope to see my refunds and get this companies shut down.