occasions

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — Kelowna British Columbia
Impactcompauters.com
4151 North 29Th Avenue Hollywood, Florida USA

Impactcompauters.com www.HPQ-Parts.com Wrong part was sent and they would not refund the whole amount Hollywood Florida

I have ordered and paid for a Western Digital Hot-Pluggable Serial ATA (Sata) hard drive.  They have sent me an ordinary 250GB Maxtor hard drive.  I have complained about this matter and requested them to send me the part I ordered.  Now they want me to send the part back to them, pay for the shipment and will only refund me the price of the hard drives, hence I will be charge for shipment both ways and for the duties.

If they did not have the hard drive I ordered, they should have contacted me and not send me the wrong hard drive.  They made a mistake but they do not care to correct it.  They just want to rip-off people and make money.

I have my own business and I can never do this to my customers.  This kind of businesses should be closed.

I am extremely unhappy with Impactcomputers.com and hpq-parts.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impactcompauterscom/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Impactcompauterscom-wwwHPQ-Partscom-Wrong-part-was-sent-and-they-would-not-refund-the-1089049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impactcompauters.com