Complaint Review: ImpactKI

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Sundance — Wanganui Alabama
ImpactKI
1207 N 1100 W St George, Utah USA

ImpactKI Platinum Training Phone numbers given1-866-271-5222 (toll free)1-435-688-1777 ImpactKI cannot provide the training paid for through Platinum Training St George Utah

Right from the start I had problems with the training as I was told I had to open an account with ebay, which I did, but my coach told me my account had to be with ebay.au or ebay.nz not ebay.com. So I rang ebay and told them what I needed and they told me the account would be changed over within 24 hours. But it wasn't and subsequent phone calls and emails to ebay have been futile - they cannot tell me if ebay.au or ebay.nz even exist as part of their own organisation or in any other way and Google searches are of no use.

Next, my coach said I had not completed the initial assignments when in fact I had and the progress bar on the training site showed me I had completed 3 of 9 assignments.

My coach did not keep the third appointment and I have not heard from her since, despite my sending her an email detailing my difficulties with ebay and asking if she could help in any way.

The street address for ImpactKI was not easy to find - finally got it from BBB Business Review site - hope it is correct.

I notice there is no option below for registering an address outside of USA or Canada except for 'Other'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ImpactKI/St-George-Utah-84770/ImpactKI-Platinum-Training-Phone-numbers-given1-866-271-5222-toll-free1-435-688-1777-Im-1087070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ImpactKI