Complaint Review: Imperial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2004

• Reported By:Costa Mesa California
Imperial Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Ste 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Imperial Benefits ripoff, horrible customer service hung up the phone on me several times never allowed me to speak with a manager Champlain New York

Imperial Benefits called me stating that I had applied for a Master Card about 6 months ago and since I was declined then, they would go ahead and issue me a Mastercard with no credit check. The limit would be for $3000.00 and 6 months at 0% interest. The only thing they needed from me was $279.00 and within 30 days I would receive my card. So I accepted the offer. After 30 days had gone by I received an application so I called them and they said that I had to fill that out and send it in and I should receive my card within 15 days. And then I received another application about 30 days later this time the limit had dropped to $2500.00, so called them again and they kept hanging up on me and would not allow me to talk to a manager. Once again they asked me to send in the application because they changed the company that they were being serviced by.

This has to be stopped. It has made me so mad that I have actually lost sleep over it because I can't believe they scammed me like that. I hope that they will get what they deserve and everyone who was scammed get their money back.

Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2004 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Imperial-Benefits-ripoff-horrible-customer-service-hung-up-the-phone-on-me-several-times-80656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Benefits