Door

• Reported By:Apple Valley Minnesota
Imperial Foundation Lotto
20 Ellis Ave, London, England Hoalfax, Europe

Imperial Foundation Lotto They Lied And Cheated Me Hoalfax England

I recieved a letter saying I won 123,500.00 and that all I had to do was to call this Becky Adams to Authorize the check and deposit it in to my bank account and when it cleared to call her back so when my bank called me 7 days later to tell me that they stopped payment on the check I tried several times to call Becky Adams to find out what went wrong she called us back and assured us that it was a mistake and that she would be taking care of it and she said they would be sending me a check for the charges I had to pay my bank for the stop payment, plus a new check. we did not hear back, so we have been trying to call her for several days and have left several messages, but she is not returning none of our calls. this is very frustrating to know this has happened, when she reassured me that it was not a FRAUD or A SCAM i believed her.

Tammi
Apple Valley, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Hoalfax-/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-They-Lied-And-Cheated-Me-Hoalfax-England-283193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto