Complaint Review: imperial reporting center

• Submitted: Mon, August 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Donna — GAHANNA Ohio U.S.A.
imperial reporting center
p.o box 129 plainview N.Y. 11803 Internet United States of America

imperial reporting center they told me I won $1,250,000 00 and wanted me to send them $19.99 fee to thier irc main office Plainview, Internet

They sent me, a  letter telling me I won a prize of $1,250.000.00 and to send them $19.99 for a fee made payable to; IRC Main Office   address on envelope FROM THEM is P.O. Box 9002 Levittown, N.Y.  11756  But address on thier return envelope  is: P.O Box 9101,  Bethpage, N.Y 11714-9101

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imperial-reporting-center/internet/imperial-reporting-center-they-told-me-I-won-1250000-00-and-wanted-me-to-send-them-765424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imperial reporting center