Complaint Review: Imperial Security

11615 Angus Rd Suite109 austin, Texas USA

Imperial Security James Sturdivant Liars,Check Thief austin Texas

*Author of original report: Corrpution Investgation

*Author of original report: Crooked Security Company

This Company has continued to refuse to pay me my last check I have tried to speak with Corporate In Memphis Tennessee

but they have continue to give me the run around.Mr.Sturdivant who was the account maneger for the office in Austin have

not returned my phone calls.Im making one last attempt to resolve this matter.If I dont receive my check soon im going to

turn this matter over to the US Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Security/austin-Texas-78759/Imperial-Security-James-Sturdivant-LiarsCheck-Thief-austin-Texas-1091449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Security

Corrpution Investgation

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency is back up to its old tricks.They have yet to resolve my issue that's why Im having my team look into filing a complaint  for corruption with the Public Integrity Unit in the DAs office, If this matter is not resolve by August 30th 2014 they will begin filing.

Crooked Security Company

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This company has continued to refuse to pay me my last check therefore i have no choice but to take them to court.I spoke with the corporate office and they assured me that I would get my money but i have yet to receive anything.Therefore i have decided to exercise my Legal options.

policeman