Complaint Review: ImportCDs.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:kansas city Missouri
ImportCDs.com
17822-A Gillette Ave Irvine, California U.S.A.

ImportCDs.com DO NOT BUY, WILL NOT REFUND, MERCHANDISE IS BROKE! Irvine California

I bought a DVD off on Amazon.com from this seller, and when it was recieved it would not play, it kept pausing and breaking up, so I contacted them, they acted like it was no big deal to just do a refund as soon as it was recieved, so I sent it back, and never heard back from them, they would not give me a refund, so I filed a complaint through Amazon, and they would not grant it to me because I did not have a tracking number, which I was not informed I needed, so I contacted ImportCd's again, and they still refused, laughing me off. Since then, I have emailed them weekly, filed a report with the BBB, and complained on Amazon about them. I would not suggest anyone buy from them, they need to be shut down! I do not have enough money to just give away to companies who want to take it, it does not make any sense. Especially since this DVD was for my little boy, who now has spent his allowance, and did not get anything for it.

Tlshafer
kansas city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ImportCDscom/Irvine-California-92614/ImportCDscom-DO-NOT-BUY-WILL-NOT-REFUND-MERCHANDISE-IS-BROKE-Irvine-California-433599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ImportCDs.com