Complaint Review: Impressive Personalization

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Berlin Connecticut United States of America
Impressive Personalization
http://giftsforte.com California, California United States of America

Impressive Personalization Gifts Forte I bought gifts for my Bridesmaids and they took the money out of my account, and still I have NO gifts! California, California

I ordered gifts for my Bridsemaids 3 weeks ago. When I read it said the embroidered gifts would take approximately 7-10 business days, I was confident with when I placed my order. My rehearsal dinner has passed, and still no flip flops. My wedding is in 3 days....and yet still no flip flops.

When you call the 800# listed on their website it says they are with other customers, and to leave a message, then the phone hangs up on you. There is no request call back, you can do it a million times a day and no one will call you back. I had to contact my bank in order to have my money refunded!

Kim

Berlin, CT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impressive-Personalization/California-California-/Impressive-Personalization-Gifts-Forte-I-bought-gifts-for-my-Bridesmaids-and-they-took-the-927135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impressive Personalization