Complaint Review: IMX Products

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: WarriorWoman — Palatine Illinois
IMX Products
6483ral Road Tempe, Arizona USA

IMX Products George Ward and Mike Noel BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SCAM INTERNET MARKETING COMPANY - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! Tempe Arizona

I entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with IMX Products, Mike Noel and George Ward on November 13, 2013.  They agreed to work with me on branding, product, promotion which included developing six websites to be used for lead generation and an additional five websited to be developed and owned by my company.  There was supposed to be at least 30 pages of original content relevant to my industry.  They promised to periodically publish helpful articles with content relevant to the individual niche.  Each website was promised to have an associated Facebook page with several thousand followers, an associated Google plus page with several thougsand followers and an associated Twitter account with several thousand followers.  Content periodically published on each website would be automatically shared on their corresponding social networks.

I sent Mike Noel (who sold me this bill of goods), George Ward and IMX Products $10,000 in good faith with the above promises along with warranties that included IMX Products providing all necessary and appropriate rights and licenses to use for all third party content along with agreeing to not engage in any illegal, deceptive, misleading or unethical practices that might be detrimental to my company.  They agreed to perform the services necessary to complete the project in a timely and professional manner, consistent with industry standards and committed to a weekly teleconference each Thursday at 10am to discuss the project, track progress, identify issues andf provide imput.

Mike Noel stopped working on my websites and stopped returning my phone calls early this year.  George Ward took over and told me he would be having weekly conference calls with me but that never happened.  Mike Noel and George Ward have ignored my account, have not built, promoted and managed my websites, have never given me the ownership of the websites that they claim they bought on my behalf, have not completed the time line of progress that they promised and have refused to return my $10,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMX-Products/Tempe-Arizona-85283/IMX-Products-George-Ward-and-Mike-Noel-BUYER-BEWARE-OF-THIS-SCAM-INTERNET-MARKETING-COMPA-1160498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMX Products