Complaint Review: in2video.net and zml,com

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Susie — Portales New Mexico United States of America
in2video.net and zml,com

in2video.net - zml,com Big choice DVDs and many others Currency change scam - $s to Euros Internet

I signed up for ZML last November for a $39.99 monthly fee, they charged for this and then also charged me another $39.99 for their sister music site ... they still have not refunded me for this despite requests that they do so.

They have now suddenly changed the charge that they take from my account to 39.99 ... this is nearly $58.00!!!!!!

I have cancelled my account and strongly recommend anyone considering signing up with ZML not to do so ... they seem legitimate but clearly they are not. Just one big scam.

I will update this once I see if they do properly cancel my account and stop taking my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/in2videonet-and-zmlcom/internet/in2videonet-zmlcom-Big-choice-DVDs-and-many-others-Currency-change-scam-s-to-Euros-571302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on in2video.net and zml,com