license

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bumble Bee — Costa Mesa California
Inavap
PO Box 2431 Maple Grove, Minnesota USA

Inavap They sent me the wrong color and would not let me exchange, and the product does not work Maple Grove Minnesota

I really wish I would have seen this site before purchasing this crappy product form this A-hole.  First I searched ceramic vaporizors and this thing came up, looked ceramic, but it is plastic.  That is so decieiving!

I paid for 2-3 day shipping and afer a week went by and I had not seen or heard about it, I contacted them to see if it had been shipped.  My first e-mail was not retuned.  The second e-mail informed me it would be shipped later that day and the color I ordered was not in stock so they sent me a differnt color.  I promptly responded and stated I did not want that color and that I should have been contacted and that I paid for 2-3 day shipping and that I was mad that they did not even acknowledge taht it was late or appoloize for sending it late and the WRONG COLOR.

Then I get it and it does not work, when you heat it is all plastic fumes.  This prduct sucks but the custormer service is what really pissed me off.  They told me all sales are final.  Well I ordered a different color, and I had the reciept to prove it.  Anyway, I contested through Paypal and won the dispute since the item was not as descibed, and so I shipped it back but there was a problem with the shipping number; paypal said the number was invalid so the case was closed and i should work with the seller to get a refund.  Well, meanwhile the package shows up at the guys house or whatever and he returns it to me marked 'Address not known'.

So then I contest through my credit card that I made the purchase with and he comes back saying he never recieved the item so that is why I was not refunded.  Well I took all the e-mails from him and paypal and the postal reciept and was finally refunded.  So much BS.  There were other lies they told me too- like they siad they sent 3 e-mails informing me the color I wanted was out of stock... a first i beleived them thnking they were lost in my spam, but 3 missing e-mails seemed strange, why did they lie?  I know why, it's because they are A-holes.

Do not buy this product and do not support this business. Honesty and good customer service really go a long way, I probably would not have gone through all the trouble to return it if they had been nice to me and professional, but i would have thrown it away for sure, it's junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inavap/Maple-Grove-Minnesota-55311-7/Inavap-They-sent-me-the-wrong-color-and-would-not-let-me-exchange-and-the-product-does-n-1065735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inavap