Complaint Review: inbox blueprint

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: webyourstuff — North Reading Massachusetts
inbox blueprint
Internet USA

inbox blueprint Pay yer money to purchase access to more video ads asking for more money Internet

For a fee, you can get all set up to start generating income within the next few hours.

I just purchased inbox blueprint, and expected to get SOMEthing up and running tonight.

So far, all I have see from them are videos telling me to spend MORE money and upgrade my membership.

I have been unable to get to anything that gives me the info I paid for. And it looks like without paying another $300 I CANNOT get all the parts of the puzzel that I need to get up and running.

I'm thinking, "up and running is what I was promised. Once I get that far, I may well be interested in upgrading to get more out of it. But I can't even FIND the stuff I paid for on their site! :( All I find are videos selling me more services.

I am feeling like one of those scams where you pay and pay and pay, till you are out of money and too embarrassed to do something about it.

I also notice that despite the 100% money back guarantee, I have not been given any contact information. How WOULD I get money back? For that matter, who can I call/ write to to find out where the stuff is I DID pay for without watching more ads?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inbox-blueprint/internet/inbox-blueprint-Pay-yer-money-to-purchase-access-to-more-video-ads-asking-for-more-money-1116822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inbox blueprint