Complaint Review: inbox dollars

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: CHIQUINELLY — Florida United States of America
inbox dollars

inbox dollars didn't pay out, closed my account Internet

*Consumer Comment: not paid/account closed

*UPDATE Employee: InboxDollars

I did offers for inboxdollars, the first time I received a check so I referred a couple of people to inbox dollars. I thought this was a legitimate internet company, I was apparently wrong. I cashed out my check, and when I was supposed to have my check sent out they close my account and say "I'm committing fraud". What a coincidence that they use the account I referred as the accounts that are mine.

One of the person I referred is my neighbor and I use their internet via WiFi, but it says own computer nothing about using same internet connection. Then their other excuse was I entered outside the U.S. when I have not left the u.s in over 6 years. If they didn't want to send me the money that would have been better then lying and making false accusations. I asked is it possible to reopen a account again in the future with MY email not the other two they mentioned which is clearly not mine, they refused to answer.

I told them they were making false accusations and I was willing to prove them wrong and they ignored me and never wrote back. The point is don't bother because you too can be "wrong accused for fraud" if not then they will use an excuse to close your account and not send you your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inbox-dollars/internet/inbox-dollars-didnt-pay-out-closed-my-account-Internet-963850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inbox dollars

not paid/account closed

AUTHOR: david rivers - (United States of America)

i recently contacted inbox dollars to see why i hadn't received my initial check.  they said i hadn't requested one, when in fact i had done so almost 2 months previously.  i then put in a new request, but asked to be contacted about the discrepancy.

a few days later i received notice my account had been terminated.  i am still waiting to find out why, or if i will get the check i had requested.

InboxDollars

AUTHOR: InboxDollars - (United States of America)

InboxDollars terminates member accounts that are in violation of our Terms of Membership. We are a reputable company that has been in business for more than 10 years and have paid members more than $20 million in that time. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating.