Complaint Review: inboxdollars

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: pazsion — richmond Virginia
inboxdollars
http://inboxdollars.com Internet USA

inboxdollars fraud, theft, extortion, id fraud. breach of contract, illegal conduct Internet

*General Comment: I love inboxdollars

i made $25 then the next day i log in and they said i was inactive for 6 months. and stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inboxdollars/internet/inboxdollars-fraud-theft-extortion-id-fraud-breach-of-contract-illegal-conduct-Inter-1068235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inboxdollars

#1 General Comment

I love inboxdollars

AUTHOR: kathy - ()

I don't understand how/why people complain about inboxdollars. I have been a member for about 1&1/2 yrs. In this time I have received & cashed 2 checks that were each slightly over $50. For personal reasons I had gone 'inactive' for approximately 1yr. My acct was untouched, & my 2nd check was just received. I know there are plenty of scams out there, but Inboxdollars is not 1 of them. I feel bad for the people who feel that they have been cheated, but I dont understand how/why they would choose some people to cheat, while they would let some one remain 'inactive' for around 1 yr-(with a balance of approximately $30). The ONLY thing I disagree with is their $3.00 processing fee. But even that is avoidable if you accrue a balance over $40.