Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 06, 2005

• Reported By:Elk River Minnesota
Incentive Reward Center
www.incentiverewardcenter.com Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center stalling ipod ripoff. Will I ever get my ChecK? Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: I GOT MY CHECK!!!! IPod

I began the 6 offers to recieve my ipod on February 12. It took me a couple weeks to recieve credit and I had to send a fax into IRC to prove that I did my last offer. On april 5th I recieved an email saying that the security voucher was waived and I would recieve my Ipod in 4-5 weeks. I called on 4/20 and asked when I was going to get a tracking number. That day I recieved an email saying I would get a check to reimburse me for my ipod. I have been waiting 2 weeks and I still have not recieved a check. Are they stalling or am I ever going to get my check? I noticed that kevin who started his offers on 2/14(after me) recieved his check a couple days ago. I really hope they send me my check soon.

Danny
Elk River, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-stalling-ipod-ripoff-Will-I-ever-get-my-ChecK-Delray-Beach-Flori-141607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center

I GOT MY CHECK!!!! IPod

AUTHOR: Danny - (U.S.A.)

IRC got me my check the other day for 349.99. They are very helpful and they will respond if you are patient. Good luck to everyone else waiting to get theirs.