contrary

Complaint Review: IncentiveRewardCenter - Emarket Research Group - Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Sun, February 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
IncentiveRewardCenter - Emarket Research Group - Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IncentiveRewardCenter, Emarket Research Group, Incentive Reward Center STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Ripoff Tried to complete the offers only to be screwed in the end Delray Beach Florida

I entered into a agreement with IncentiveRewardCenter (Emarket Research Group) for and Apple 40G 4 generation Ipod well over month ago. The offer looked to good to be true but after reading the "Terms & Conditions" it appeared to not a scam. Very far from the truth!

The offer sounds easy. Simply sign up for 6 products and services to get an Ipod sent to your door for free. I completed their online survey then began signing up for the 6 required offers. 6 offers, 2 from each page. I signed up for all 6 offers in a week or less. Slowly IncentiveRewardCenter marked 5 out of the 6 offers complete. Like everyone else who has dealt with the scam / company knows that the last offer is the hardest. For me, xoom.com was the last and final offer I needed to complete. I used xoom.com to send money for an eBay purchase from a gentlemen in Singapore

This was about a month ago and I have already received my item from him but yet the final offer does not go to the completed status. I understand, in the "Terms & Conditions" is states that it could take 4 to 6 weeks. During this months time the xoom.com link on their 3rd offers page disappears. Placed a phone call to make sure the offer I completed would still be honored. A nice lady said that even if the offer is not listed on the site it would be updated once they received the proper information from xoom.com. I've waited a month but it has not changed to completed.

After all this, today I went to their website to see if my xoom.com offer was completed and I got this:

We are not able to find the following email address in our database at Incentiverewardcenter.

It just goes to show, even if you read the fine print you can still get screwed. I have completed all the offers under the "Terms & Conditions" set by IncentiveRewardCenter but they have yet to live up to the their end. Over a month and a half of time, money, and energy spent essential on nothing. Stay away from IncentiveRewardCenter at all costs because the headaches the cause is not worth it.

Rylan
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2005 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IncentiveRewardCenter-Emarket-Research-Group-Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/IncentiveRewardCenter-Emarket-Research-Group-Incentive-Reward-Center-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-131206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IncentiveRewardCenter - Emarket Research Group - Incentive Reward Center