Complaint Review: increasevisibility.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2016

• Reported By: SEO Vendor Scam — Dallas Texas United States of America
aliso viejo, California United States of America

increasevisibility.com representation by the CEO and verbal abuse with lies and non performance of paid services. aliso viejo California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The truth is more powerful than anything---will find you our jim lisi crook

This Company needs to be brought out into the light so everyone is fully aware of their scams and black-hat SEO techniques. I have been financially taken, lost rankings, sales and verbally abused to the point I want the public to have notification to Increase Visibilities practices.

My last email from the CEO was sent by mistake and I was cc on it:

Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 23:58:13 GMT+00:00

Subject: RE: Collect!

How about this b*tch pays us the two months she owes us,call her and tell her to PAY now or I will send out the wolfs and make her life miserable!

My response to the CEO was not what I wanted to say in truth so I stayed as calm and professional.

Dear Mr Lisi,

I really cant believe that you called me such names and you guys are taking people away from our campaign once again.  And during the last month of our service agreement as well.  I still dont see any changes that were supposed to be made to our site, I rarely received phone calls from anyone on countless occasions, I received 1 phone call from Marcus last week saying that he will be on it and make sure that these things will get done and he will contact me again in a week or so, and unfortunately I wasnt surprised that he never called or replied to any of my emails after the phone
conversation.   I dont see what you guys expect to do in the however many days that are left now.  I really dont need introductions of who will be handling my campaign in place of whomever since all it seems to mean is Ill be getting an email from a different email address and perhaps a phone call to once again tell me that someone else has taken over
just to give me an introduction, I dont find it necessary.  I am at my end with your lies and commitment to scam me out of anymore money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/increasevisibilitycom/aliso-viejo-California-/increasevisibilitycom-representation-by-the-CEO-and-verbal-abuse-with-lies-and-non-perfor-715424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on increasevisibility.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The truth is more powerful than anything---will find you our jim lisi crook

AUTHOR: Unbelievable lies by Increase Visib - (United States of America)

as a former consultant for increase visibility for several years I have the opportunity to work closely with jim lisi and his gag. some folks were nice enough and just doing a job.

jim lisi however was and I am sure continues to be impossible to please, extremely rude, out of control when it comes to partying and drugs, full of anger and a VERY VERY short fuze.

all I can say is that you don't want to get on the wrong side of this child. He has deep pockets from his shady SEO scam and is not afraid to blow it all on making a point and destroying someone else, that is his style and one i would recommend sating as far away from as possible.

as a former employee i feel extremely glad for not having to spend one more minute of my life working for this joker...for current and future clients...oh how I feel sorry for you.

Am posting this because i feel obligated to warn others about the potential for drama, legal frustration and major financial set backs from dealing with increase visibility and their gang of crooks.