Complaint Review: incredimail

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: g — phoenix Arizona United States of America
incredimail

*Author of original report: incredimail they refuse to remove themselves from my computer, my browser, and start page Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wonder if there is an uninstall??

*Consumer Comment: It seems

This company is a fraud.  I have sent at least a dozen complaints in the past week to them to remove themselves from my computer, my browser, my start page.  They continue to send me garbage in return.  Over the weekend I actually received an em from Jerusalem.  I went to the microsoft translator and ansered them in Hebrew.  I have tried everything possible to get rid of them from my computer including spyware removal and my Norton software, impossible.  They infringe on everyone's privacy.  Stay away from these creeps.  BTW:  This is a paid service and I still can't get rid of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/incredimail/internet/incredimail-they-refuse-to-remove-themselves-from-my-computer-my-browser-and-start-page-896809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on incredimail

AUTHOR: g - (United States of America)

Going to give this a try will be back tomorrow evening or sometime Saturday with an update.

Wonder if there is an uninstall??

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Wonder if they make an uninstall for Team Rebutt?????

It seems

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

It seems that your computer has been installed with their software. How much knowledge do you know about install/uninstall software in your computer? Also, you need to know how to remove certain plug-in from the browser you are using as well. If you cannot do it yourself, you may need to look for someone you know who has enough knowledge in computer to do it for you. The matter should not need a professional to remove the software.

PS: Norton is a piece of crap which does not protect your computer but slow it down. Though, it seems to be installed in most new Windows computers you buy nowadays. I always uninstall it and get other anti-virus program.