Complaint Review: Independence, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lawrence Kansas
Independence, Inc.
2001 Haskell Avenue Lawrence, Kansas USA

OMNI Services Consumer beware Gainesville Texas

We also fell for this scam.  They told me that there was a busiiness closing in our area and would we be interested in obtaining some of their inventory. At the time we needed post-it-notes so salesman sold me several different sizes and figuring on the calculator I estimated under $200.00. WOW! got the bill and over $800.00.  I feel so stupid in falling for this. Also, trying to talk to a human to tell them we are not acceting this order.I will be filing a complaint with the State Attorney's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independence-Inc/Lawrence-Kansas-66046/OMNI-Services-Consumer-beware-Gainesville-Texas-1081534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independence, Inc.

surplus