Holy

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Bea Robinson — Murfreesboro Tennessee
Independent Bank
5050 Poplar Avenue Suite 112 Memphis, Tennessee USA

Independent Bank I-bankonline I´m been charged for a loan which I´ve never gotten! Memphis Tennessee

*Author of original report: Beyond all crap, now Independent Bank is charging us an insurange never contracted to a loan never approved by them!

In march 2014 I bought a car and the dealer sent the proposal to this messy company called Independent bank in Memphis. My loan was not approved because my documents doesn´t have the names matched. Then I choose Wells Fargo, since they approved my credit immediately. The guys of this company keep calling again and again and after all I had my new car financed by them and I am willing to cancel everything I could possibly have with this back yard business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-Bank/Memphis-Tennessee-37130/Independent-Bank-I-bankonline-Im-been-charged-for-a-loan-which-Ive-never-gotten-Memp-1141384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent Bank

AUTHOR: Bea Robinson - ()

I just got in my mail an insurance policy that I have never contracted, plus more than 10 callings charging me for money I never owed, because as ar as I know they never approved (document names unmatched). If they don´t make things right I am going to sue.