Complaint Review: Independent Dealers Advantage

• Reported By: Donna — Hull Georgia United States of America
Independent Dealers Advantage
780 Buford Hwy Building C Suite 100 Suwanee, Georgia United States of America

Independent Dealers Advantage What a friggin ripoff they are Suwanee, Georgia

My son and I went to this place because he seen a car online there that he wanted to look at,once we got there they immediately started hounding us to buy the car, so he finally decided to . we went inside to start the paper work. he paid 600 down and his first payment was due 30 days from then, about a week and a half later they called him and me everyday all hours wanting the payment of 539.00. he didnt have it they locked the car down. I called them and told them to unlock the car they said not until we get the $539 which wasnt due for 30 days . I  told them if they didnt unlock it they could come and get the d*** thing so they did. About a year later I get a summons from the county I live in where they where suing me for 7000.00 depreication . I went to court and they judge here throwed it out. They went to fulton co and redid it there now my wages are being granished. How in the h*** can a 2003 mustang depreicate 7,000 dollars in less than a month. I did a car facts on the car they have sold it 6 times and repo since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-Dealers-Advantage/Suwanee-Georgia-30024/Independent-Dealers-Advantage-What-a-friggin-ripoff-they-are-Suwanee-Georgia-779838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent Dealers Advantage