Complaint Review: Independent Financial Co Corp

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Independent Financial Co Corp
6623 Las Vegas Blvd. Ste 250 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Independent Financial Co Corp Independent Financial; Frank Lucas, President Frank Lucas was the one who scammed me into buying his/his company's product and at the same tinePROMISING me I would make thousands my first two months. Las Vegas, Nevada ***CLOSED /////////////////////////// Verified Safe Business Program

*Author of original report: Wealth Masters, International

This internet scam took place in January of 2012.  I was conned into buying this product which was promised by Frank Lucas, owner of Indepet Financial Co., to make me thousands of dollars within a short period of time.  I asked him at that time why the program is an absolute risk-free investment.  I asked Mr. Lucas (he told me to call him "Frank," how I was going to pay the $3,000 back that the program cost, and he said, "with all that money you will make with my program."  Needless to say, I did not and have not made one single dime with his program.  I have tried to call Mr Lucas to speak with him direct again.  He is never available for one reaon or another.  I have tried to reach him with his company's billing service, Duvera Financial runned by Rich Victor.  Please no not be stupid and do not believe all of the lies I was fed.  Save your money and invest it in the mutual funds or something legitimate.  $3000 is a lot to lose!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-Financial-Co-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Independent-Financial-Co-Corp-Independent-Financial-Frank-Lucas-President-Frank-Lucas-wa-954519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent Financial Co Corp

Wealth Masters, International

AUTHOR: siamese57 - ()

ealth Masters International is a ripoff.  It maskes me wonder how much control they actually have over companies such as Ripoff Rports.  All of a sudden the complaints against them aer all gone from from this site.  I signed up last April (one  year ago.  I'm still trying to get my money back that was scammed out of me by Jeremy Miner, scammer extrodonaire) Immediatly upon being taken for 9k he disappeared with Wealth Masters, and I never heard from him again.

Yes, I was totally stupid trying to make a buck from them, but I gave timely notice that I wanted my money back because I have made an awful blunder and was careless with it.  No one as ever responded t me.  They said they have "reached out" to me.  I asked them where they have reached out from....outer space????