Complaint Review: independent financial corp

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Belfast Northern Ireland Internet United Kingdom
independent financial corp

independent financial corp independent financial co they took all our money we were saving for our baby due on 23rd May 2012 Internet

*Author of original report: Independent Financial Scam

Independent Financial Corporation called me more than ten times before I give in to the sales guy he got on like a friend and he talked and talked me into it and he told me I would be making money almost straight away.
He asked me my goals and I told him I wanted to be able to take the family away on holiday without worrying about money and to be able to save some money for the kids future and he asked me how many hours a week I think I could do and I told him about 4 or 5 hours and he asked me how much I would like to be earning per month I told him that 500 a month would be great and he told me with his help I would be making that no problem. He had me talked into the programme but I had one worry that I might lose the money (3000 pounds) I was about to pay him so I told him my fear and that I and my wife were expecting a baby in May 2012 and that we had two other kids one with a disability and told him that if I lose this money this would damage my family and he assured me that if there was a risk he wouldnt let me do it.
I was then passed me to a lady to take the payment and she asked me to be recorded saying that I was not told that I could make money and I said that the sales guy had told me that I would be making money and the lady said that I had to say that I was not told that I could make money for legal reasons and I said that I couldnt do it then the lady transferred me back to the sales guy and he told me again that I will be definitely be making money and he told me it was for legal reasons only that I had to say that on recording so after a while he talked me round and I made the payment to the lady (3000) which I paid on my visa card.
I was also called by people trying to get me to set up a business in the USA which would cost me more money and people trying to sell me a website and marketing for my business but when I purchased the course they told me all that would be in package but when I started asking about my website that said they would check it out I said to them a few times and the last email they said that I am not entitled to the website and marketing with the package I got.
I was told 4 or 5 hours a week would be enough to make some extra money coming in but when I started into the course the work it was very hard to do in front of a computer and not as easy as 4 or 5 hours a week as told so I asked for my money back and Isaac (team2a@coachwebmail.com) said that would like buying a sandwich and eating half and returning the other half and asking for your money back the bottom line is I was miss sold this course and now I am left with a big visa bill and no money for our baby coming in 5 weeks (23rd May 2012) and we are struggling to make the visa card payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/independent-financial-corp/internet/independent-financial-corp-independent-financial-co-they-took-all-our-money-we-were-saving-873823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on independent financial corp

Independent Financial Scam

AUTHOR: kenew - (United Kingdom)

Independent Financial Corporation called me more than ten times before I give in to the sales guy he got on like a friend and he talked and talked me into it and he told me I would be making money almost straight away, and he asked me my goals and I told him I wanted to be able to take the family away on holiday without worrying about money and to be able to save some money for the kids future  and he asked me how many hours a week I think I could do and I told him about 4 or 5 hours and he asked me how much I would like to be earning per month I told him that 500 a month would be great and he told me with his help I would be making that no problem. He had me talked into the programme but I had one worry that I might lose the money (3000 pounds)

I was about to pay him so I told him my fear and that I and my wife were expecting a baby in May 2012 and that we had two other kids one with a disability and told him that if I lose this money this would damage my family and he assured me that if there was a risk he wouldnt let me do it. So he passed me to a lady to take the payment and she asked me to be recorded saying that I was not told that I could make money and I said that the sales guy had told me that I would be making money and the lady said that I had to say that I was not told that I could make money for legal reasons and I said that I couldnt do it then the lady transferred me back to the sales guy and he told me again that I will be definitely be making money and he told me it was for legal reasons only that I had to say that on recording so after a while he talked me round and I made the payment to the lady (3000) which I paid on my visa card.

I was told 4 or 5 hours a week would be enough to make some extra money coming in but when I started into the course the work it was very hard to do in front of a computer and not as easy as 4 or 5 hours a week as told so I asked for my money back and Isaac (team2a@coachwebmail.com) said that would like buying a sandwich and eating half and returning the other half and asking for your money back the bottom line is I was miss sold this course and now I am left with a big visa bill and no money for our baby and we are struggling to make the visa card payments.