Complaint Review: INDEPTH EXPLORATION, LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: krnnsr — Frisco Texas United States of America
INDEPTH EXPLORATION, LLC.
515 N. Sam Houston Houston, Texas United States of America

INDEPTH EXPLORATION, LLC. Duane Stephens THIS GUY IS A SCAM DO NOT USE HE REFUSES TO PAY FOR SERVICES Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: THIS GUY IS A LIAR FRAUD DO NO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is absolutely amazing

This guy bought leads from me agreed to the terms and after I emailed he dissappeared. He refuses to pay the money he owes and sends the following email

I told you that I was in Uruguay at the moment. Don't you understand English. I don't even have a checkbook with me. Besides I haven't even opened the file you gave me.  I wouldn't buy those leads from you now, you pr*ck.  I couldn't even open the file when I was in Texas.

You hired an attorney?  Wow, good for you.  What am I supposed to do, shake in my boots.  I have two attorneys, one in Houston and one in Oklahoma City.   So what.

You can kiss my as**and tell your attorney that he can kiss my a** too.  You are a childess jerk.  I have tried to explain the situation to you, but you just don't get it.

Now, don't bother me anymore.  Your attorney can email me and I will respond to him

Duane

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INDEPTH-EXPLORATION-LLC/Houston-Texas-77060/INDEPTH-EXPLORATION-LLC-Duane-Stephens-THIS-GUY-IS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-USE-HE-REFUSES-TO-PAY-F-666775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INDEPTH EXPLORATION, LLC.

THIS GUY IS A LIAR FRAUD DO NO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH

AUTHOR: krnnsr - (United States of America)

here is his email as you can see he is nothing but a fraud and liar.....

Hello Jake, I did everything I could to open it, but with no luck. I sent the attachment to my wife , who is in Uruguay and she says that she can open it and then send it to me. I am sure she will have no problem. I am kinda dumb about that stuff. I am in Southern Argentina right now and will be home on Tuesday of this coming week and will get you your money sent no later than Wednesday of this coming week. Thanks for your help

Duane Stephens

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is absolutely amazing

AUTHOR: tenkiller - (United States of America)

This ridiculous idiot sent me a large file with purported leads that I wanted to look at. I was not able to open the files, my internet said that they were corrupted and I couldn't open them.  I told this person that I would be back in the U.S. in a couple of weeks and I would look into the problem of why I couldn't open the files.  He is just an unemployed jerk that couldn't wait for me to return.  This is what he had done, filed a complaint near my website. No justification, just did it.

How ridiculous.  I can't believe that this company is allowed to just at random, let people attack the credibility of a company without any evidence whatsoever.

I have done nothing wrong and RipOff Report is just allowed to let people do this.

Unbelievable.