Complaint Review: indiana department of insurance

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Nigel — salem Oregon U.S.A.
indiana department of insurance
311 w.washington street, suite 300 indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

indiana department of insurance idoi w.washington street i filed a complaint against my insurance compant with the idoi about getting my premiums reimburse back to me and my life insurance company lied to them in a letter. my life company insurance twisted indianapolis, Indiana

i  filed a complaint against my insurance company with with idoi because my life insurance illegal canceled my policy and they twisted what i said around so idoi will believe there lies. all i want is my premium payments reimburse back to me who ever reads this rip off report and have trouble united home life insurance come don't bother filing a complaint against them with the bbb and idoi they are useless. they will side for the insurance company and believe there lies in letters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/indiana-department-of-insurance/indianapolis-Indiana-46204/indiana-department-of-insurance-idoi-wwashington-street-i-filed-a-complaint-against-my-in-838501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on indiana department of insurance