Complaint Review: individual software

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: James — Desoto Missouri United States of America
individual software

individual software individualsoftware.com Buy This before you can get refunded for that. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Technical Assistance for your Professor Teaches Download

*Author of original report: No word

/individual softwareA few days ago I decided to order a professor teaches coarse from a software company called cleverbridge/ individual software. I seemed like a decent average price of 19.99, so I entered my credit card # and when I got through I was directed to a down load link. I didnt like this because I had expected a disc to be sent in the mail. After the download was complete Internet explorer prompted me that files of this type were not normally downloaded, So I continued, I had already paid for it. It didnt work!!!

I was pretty mad, so I emailed the company back and told them that it wasnt working and I wanted a disc or a refund. They emailed me back and said they would contact the proper people and submit a refund request. Well a few days pass and I contact the software company myself,  and by the way I have bought professor teaches software before from like beast buy, and I was very impressed by the courses and interactive hands on type walkthroughs. Very good, I would highly recommend all professor teaches software courses, BUT not from cleverbridge/individual software, and heres why.

when I called the refund specialist at this company and explained my problem with my transaction to him, he said I would have to purchase another course from them for 29.99 and then and only then would they refund me my money for the faulty download.Now Im no genius but what kindof guy pays 20 dollars for a download that dont work , and then turns around and gives the same people who just refused to refund his money for the worthless download link? I will get the software that I intended to get, but Ill get it from somewhere with a dependable reputation. Like (((competitor's name redacted))), or somewhere else ,like maybe (((redacted))). Somewhere with dependable customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/individual-software/internet/individual-software-individualsoftwarecom-Buy-This-before-you-can-get-refunded-for-that-808704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on individual software

Technical Assistance for your Professor Teaches Download

AUTHOR: Technical Support - (United States of America)

Please feel free to email me directly at jerryg@individualsoftware.com.  Please include your name, and the order number you received from cleverbridge.  I can explain why the download you purchased is safe, assist you with the download of your original purchase, or process a refund if the download does not work.  We would never ask you to pay for a duplicate download to receive a refund.

No word

AUTHOR: James Quinn - (United States of America)

still no word on my refund.