Complaint Review: individual

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: USPS-changeaddress.com victom — cincinnati Ohio United States of America
individual
ohio cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

individual I did a google search on usps change of address. The first website in the search was usps-change-address.com. I went to that site thinking that it was the governments i.e., usps website.I was in cincinnati, Ohio

I did a google search on usps change of address. The first website in the search was www.usps-change-address.com. I went to that site thinking that it was the governments (i.e., usps) website. I was in a hurry since i am getting divorced and lots of other problems going on in my life so I filled out a change of address form that was on the website and then when I was submitting my credit card information i just saw i am being charged for $30, such a rip off. but it was late and they charged me, i contacted them right after and explained my situation and asked them to refund me but they were rude and didnt do anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/individual/cincinnati-Ohio-/individual-I-did-a-google-search-on-usps-change-of-address-The-first-website-in-the-sear-714628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on individual