• Report: #1019448

indivual
50Warfren Rd. Internet United States of America

indivual mike johnson Scams Trumball, Internet

To Whom It May Concern:

I wrote this When I was  accused me of being a problem than you said youd handle me soon. You had my character check but could understand how I could be so clean. yet you threatened you always be near but not to close I have yet to see you handle it. Mike Johnson's "organization" your back for some reason or another I thought you gave up November of 2008?

since 2009 til the present's  its Mike Johnsons orders? You know, I bet I never talked to him you just used his name?

I bet you set up an unsuspected soul promised Money to him, swore his life would be better and things would happen to him? When he wouldnt do something illegal (stealing diamonds and sale them here in America he revealed this secret you left him in Lagos Nigeria to fend for him self Or Did you have him killed? or is he alive? This is who I want to talk to stooges! Want to make sure hes okay.

He was scared for the both of us He really didnt mean what he said see I still have feeling for him why you have us followed? Is this why you had him contact me on Catholic people meet? You went into a dry well didnt you or to a young women who would shun from dishonesty? As I told him no man would control me EVER!

I am far from stupid and put 2&2 together just fine. You dont like that I went to the police or that I posted your scams online.

My brothers and sister in Christ I am far from a vengeance person I believe in justice not lies cheating or deceiving other this is not what God wants of us and it certainly not what I stand for.  I was brought up morale .Follow as you like I see you but I dont care. Block me from the internet but when you leave and think I am behaving Ill post all you did. You cant hurt me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/indivual/internet/indivual-mike-johnson-Scams-Trumball-Internet-1019448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on indivual