Complaint Review: INDO-BIKES.COM IS 1000% SCAMMERS

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Martin — Kamienna Gora Texas
Jl.Bangkahulu No.17 Binjai, Iowa Indonesia

INDO-BIKES.COM IS 1000% SCAMMERS Jl.Bangkahulu No.1720721BinjaiIndonesiaTel +628-9944-98286 STORE ONLINE BIKES SCAM/FRAUD Binjai Iowa

Purchase Order : 1 Unit 2014 Specialized S-Works Epic Frameset

I was disappointed with INDO-BIKES (www.indo-bikes.com) who has cheated me in order that I bought the frame on 22-10-2013. they asked me to make a payment of $ 1850 USD by bank transfer, and so far I did not get my product. when I call they do not respond to email and my phone.
Do not ever order any product on this site, because they are fraudsters.

After I browse, this site does not have the legality of trading services in Indonesia. and licenses that they provide is false

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INDO-BIKESCOM-IS-1000-SCAMMERS/Binjai-Iowa-20721/INDO-BIKESCOM-IS-1000-SCAMMERS-JlBangkahulu-No1720721BinjaiIndonesiaTel-628-9944-982-1095334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INDO-BIKES.COM IS 1000% SCAMMERS