Complaint Review: ineedjailbreak.com

• Reported By: steamking123 — cedar Utah United States of America
ineedjailbreak.com

ineedjailbreak.com not a real company. SCAM cedar, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dedicated Service

I signed up for there gold membership, but nothing changed. I just got the same list of instructions that are not sufficient. I looked around for an hour for a way to connect with a tech, and finally realized that I got played. there is no one there. they just set up a fake website and take your money.

wish there was more I could do then file a complaint. I wish I could turn them into the IRS. if they got Al Capone on tax charges, they for sure could get these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ineedjailbreakcom/internet/ineedjailbreakcom-not-a-real-company-SCAM-cedar-Internet-1022305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ineedjailbreak.com

Dedicated Service

AUTHOR: PainterGuy - ()

My experience with iNeedJailbreak was very different. I contacted them by email first to see if they could work with my old phone. They thought they could, so I proceeded and purchased their Gold Plan. Immediately after the purchase, I was able to instant message with a Tech and set a time for him to remotely work on my iPhone.

I have an old iPhone 3G that a friend gave to me. My wife just wanted to use it as a tablet computer for games, wifi, email, etc. She didn't need the phone service. But with how outdated it is, iTunes has very few Apps for it. So I thought jailbreaking it would allow us to load more onto it from third parties. Unfortunately, the phone had a broken on/off button. iNeedJailbreak thought they could jailbreak it remotely and spent 5 HOURS with me trying every option. But with the broken button, they were unable to do it. So they offered to jailbreak it at their location if I would ship it to them. Otherwise, my option was to pay around $100 to have the button replaced.

In the end, I chose to do neither. But that was no fault of iNeedJailbreak. The service there was great. They were willing to do anything and everything to give me what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend them. But I would warn consumers about trying to jailbreak outdated iPhones with broken on/off buttons: Be aware that it will probably cost you more than you think to fix it.

Not only can I verify that iNeedJailbreak is a real company, but I can attest to the quality of their service. Their communication by IM, email, and phone were all very good and they made every effort to give me what I paid for (and more!)